4/24/12

Just some catching up :)

Lately, I have been swamped with photoshoots and weddings. I am so blessed knowing God only helped me start this business a year ago. I cannot believe how far I have gotten with my clients and God helping me. This was never even my intention because even though I always loved taking pictures, I never imagined I would be able to be a photographer. I always thought everyone wanted to be a photographer so what makes me any different. I have proven myself wrong over the past year when I started out with a very low rate and mostly did pictures just because I wanted to. Once I actually started getting busy I was amazed at how quickly my business grew. I just want to thank every single one of my clients who have done a shoot with me or recommended me and the ones who encouraged me. You have no idea how much each little compliment means to me because it is the only reason I have been inspired to come this far. This is only a very short summary of what I have been doing lately and I enjoy every single minute of it...

















 Love, Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment